Milan Fashion Week experience is a challenge for the designers, because they have to amaze the audience every time. The reputation of italian fashion is a plus, which raises the expectations of every fashion passionate person from all around the world.
Bloggers fashion are also excited about the opportunity to participate in such an event, and those who make a purpose out of this, with ambition and even smiling, they manage to be in the middle of the it, being a good reporter to their followers community. Alina Vlad, known as Shopaholica, is a romanian fashion and lifestyle blogger. She was in the middle of things, and because he chose to wear Izabela Mandoiu for Milan Fashion Week, we asked her a few questions about this beautiful experience.
1. What does the experience of Milan Fashion Week mean to romanian blogger? Why is it a must to be in the middle of it?
1. Milan Fashion Week experience is always an unique experience, although I participated every season for the last 2 years.
I think it is a MUST, because this way, you will receive international recognition, you have the opportunity to meet important fashion people, celebrities and popular bloggers. Alina met a famous bloggers whom she appreciates, Chiara Ferragni – The Blond Salad and they took a photo together.
Another reason to be there is that you can also be taken photos by international photographers and you can be spotted in fashion magazines and websites, as Vogue.
You can make many contacts and, most importantly, you are the first to see new fashion trends and new collections of major fashion houses in the world. And if you make the most of your outfit with your presence and attitude, your style can be appreciated and rewarded with appearances on all fashion websites.
2. Which are your impressions of Milan Fashion Week 2016 ?
2. This edition was a success for me, because I saw live for the first time the presentations of Fendi, Prada, Alberta Ferretti and Dsquared2. I am extremely happy that I attended and that my outfit was so highly valued by photographs from Milan, and by the other bloggers, also by those who follow me on Facebook and who read my blog. Izabela Mandoiu outfits have attracted the attention of people that I interacted with and the most important piece was the romanian traditional blouse. I felt really good and I think we created an unforgettable tale of this traditional item, which I know is woven with values.
3. Who is the designer that impressed your Milan Fashion Week experience and why?
3. I liked the most the collection for Spring-Summer 2017 Dsquared2, because I am into this avant-garde and extravagant style. I was very impressed by Etro collection, is exceptionally accomplished in Safari style that made her famous. I liked very much the silk dresses, the trenches and the ponchos. And of course, Fendi and Prada collections will always be some of the most sensational.
In general, each collection was something that impressed me, because Italian fashion will remain one of the coolest. And I can not omit the presentation and the party organised by Philipp Plein. It is one of the best parties I’ve been to in my life, with many celebrities. The highlight of the party was a carousel in the middle of the space, usable at any time by whomever wanted to feel childish.
4. Mentions some aspects of the organization, that you noticed we do not comply here in Romania.
4. We have much until we will organize like they do. But what bothers me is related to presentations in Romania. The models take the stage wearing unfashionable footwear, which has no connection to the collection presented on stage. For the designer, it seems to me absolutely vital to deal with personally the footwear aspect, which must be consistent with what it is shown on stage. Joint ventures and collaborations are a possibility to do this.
5. What are the ways in which a blogger shares this experience with his audience? You thought having a live q & a, or a meeting with your community?
5. I made many posts on Facebook and Instagram while I was in Milan. I have done live sessions from presentations on Facebook and I’ve used much InstaSnap which I find absolutely brilliant for Fashion Week, because you can catch exactly what you like in a presentation. I’ll start today’s series of articles and blog about the experience of Milan Fashion Week, which will tell more about this chapter. I never thought in a meeting because I do not know exactly how many people would be interested. Maybe I will in the future if they request.
We are pleased that Alina felt well wearing Izabela Mandoiu romanian designer’s creations, we hope she will inspire as many young people with the outfits she wore. Alina can be found on facebook.